Tonight’s ‘Keira Rampage’ Ep Summarised In 10 Funny AF Tweets
We are up to night three of Bachelor In Paradise’s extra loooooong week of eps, and tonight was a bit of a dud.
Simone and Elora arrived and that Megan/Elora love story we all froffed for turned out to be a massive load of nothing. American fella Grant got too big for his boots, having a go at our no. 1 gurl Keira.
Does he know who she is?!
Keira was NOT having it, and stomped around the island grounds, which wasn’t entirely convincing while wearing a train conductor’s cap.
Our ultimate fave Laurina spent most of the ep napping, before she was forced to actually go on a DATE with a MAN. She said: NAH M8. Unfortch, it looks like our island kween
Lenora Laurina has up and left paradise and will be sorely missed.
Here’s ep 7 of Bachelor In Paradise summarised in 10 hilarious tweets:
1. Elora arrived and hopes were high that her and Megan would get together.
All I want is for Megan to go on a date with a girl and then ditch Jake and also maybe punch him the face #BachelorInParadiseAU
— Jules LeFevre (@jules_lefevre) April 10, 2018
2. But alas, it was ALL LIES.
— Melanie Jones (@MelSpellsTells) April 10, 2018
3. No one can find Laurina, cos she’s living her best island lyfe solo.
Laurina has cracked the code of paradise. Eat, drink, journal, sleep in a hammock, don't let any of these gross boys touch you #BachelorInParadiseAU
— Dash Jayasuriya (@gameonmoll) April 10, 2018
4. Jarrod is still banging on about Keira/women/etc.
#BachelorInParadiseAU Please make Jarrod the next Bachelor. Just imagine it. Every rose ceremony, Jarrod crying and refusing to let them go.
— Underrated dancer (@Dean030812) April 10, 2018
5. The guy definitely has A TYPE.
— Liv Morris (@liviamorris) April 10, 2018
6. Which thankfully matches the varying colours of his sunburnt face.
— Nicole W (@sketch656) April 10, 2018
7. The dance game between the ladies was not strong.
— Osher Günsberg (@oshergunsberg) April 10, 2018
8. Keira got dramatic with Grant and chucked a massive tantrum.
Keira screaming at people and picking wedgies at the same time is my aesthetic #BachelorInParadiseAU
— Bridget (@bridgetgllsp) April 10, 2018
9. Meanwhile Laurina is having a delightful vacay.
— Terleah (@terleah) April 10, 2018
10. Eventually Laurina got handed a pesky date card, so she decided to leave the show.
How dare they interrupt Laurina’s holiday with a date card #BachelorInParadiseAU
— Linda Fothergill (@LindaFothergill) April 10, 2018