14 Awkward Tinder Convos That Will Give You A Full Body Cringe
Dating apps are often more trouble than they’re worth. Half the time the people you match with don’t even message you back, and when they do, the conversation can be painfully awkward.
I’ve been back on the apps for a couple of weeks now and I’ve already had to endure creepy messages about the fact I’m wearing a choker in one of my profile pics. Another guy just sent me a voice memo asking me to meet up that night…during a state-wide lockdown. Pickings, they are slim.
Then there are the conversations that just don’t go anywhere. Either you’re the one asking all the questions, or their responses are so boring that you lose the will to continue.
So if you’re deliberating over whether to delete your dating apps (for the fifth time this year), then let these Reddit posts from r/Tinder be a sign from above, because oh boy, these messages are truly cringe.
14 awkward Tinder convos that will give you a full body cringe:
1. This girl ain’t got no alibi.
2. This guy had one job.
3. This joke could have worked if they actually read the bio.
4. This guy can keep his 8 inches to himself and his two fish.
5. This proves some men just shouldn’t talk to women.
6. This took a dark turn.
7. This is the perfect way to clap back when someone mistakes you for another chick.
8. This is a popular pickup line that needs to die asap.
9. This is a way to end a conversation before it starts.
10. This person must be exhausted after carrying this conversation.
11. This person had me in the first half, but then things went awry.
12. This woman prob should have just unmatched.
13. This is classic Karen behaviour.
14. Seriously, can men just ask how you’re doing rather than dropping these inane lines??
My advice to you: never swipe right.